The 4th EPATH conference will take a hybrid format this year for the first time, due to the pandemic situation. This means we need your help in ensuring a smooth online happening! The Organising Committee is looking for 20 volunteers who are willing to act as Stage Managers.
Stage Managers play a role similar to AV technicians at a physical conference. It’s their responsibility to look after all of the technical aspects of a live session. Interested? Fill in our form!
Volunteers will have the right to:
- Attend the online Conference free of charge
- Freely attend the online Conference sessions outside their volunteering hours as a participant
- A certificate of volunteering and attendance to the Conference
All volunteers are expected to engage for a minimum of half of the Conference (11-13th August 2021) and agree to:
- Follow an one hour training in Webex scheduled for July 27th at 12:30 CEST.
- Run rehearsals in Webex so you can become familiar with using Webex.
- Read & understand all material provided regarding their role and functions.
- Follow the established protocol and orientations by coordinators.
- Commit to their engagement and be present at the designated times and sites.
- Treat conference delegates with respect, politeness and kindness at all times.
Volunteers at the Conference are expected to:
- Be fluent English speakers. A minimum level of B2 is required
- Be available at the convened times & trainings
- Be positive towards teamwork and ready to help
- Enjoy being a volunteer!