EPATH is active in the European continent and where necessary and useful, contributes to the ongoing scientific and political debate. In the recent past EPATH has been issuing the following position statements / letters:
- WPATH, EPATH, USPATH, AsiaPATH, CPATH, AusPATH & PATHA Response to Bell v. Tavistock Judgment (PDF) (December 2020): Statement Regarding Medical Affirming Treatment including Puberty Blockers for Transgender Adolescents
- USPATH, WPATH and EPATH Joint Statement (PDF) (June 2020): Black Lives Matter – A Call to Action
- Joint statement from EPATH & ESSM (PDF) (April 2020): a call to the Hungarian Parliament to provide quick, transparent and accessible procedures for the change of name and gender on official documents that effectively guarantee full legal recognition for trans people in all areas of life.
- WPATH, USPATH, EPATH Statement in Response to Calls for Banning Evidence-Based Supportive Health Interventions for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Youth (PDF)
- EPATH endorses the WPATH Position on Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria (PDF)
- Letter to President of Portugal Regarding Gender Recognition Law (April 2018) (PDF).
- Joint statement from TGEU, EPATH, and ILGA Europe regarding the Norwegian “National Treatment Centre for Transsexualism’s” (NBTS) policy on the provision of trans related healthcare and in particular the statement published by the Centre on 1st April 2018 (PDF)
- EPATH endorses the WPATH Identity Recognition Statement (11.15.17) (PDF)
- Submission by EPATH to the Public Consultation “Order of issuing the medical organisation of the document of gender reassignment” in Russia (PDF)