The registration process is now closed. We have reached the maximum capacity of our venue. . We thank you all for your huge interest in EPATH2017.
Please note that you need to book your hotel accommodation separately. The conference hotel (where the conference also takes place, is the Crown Plaza. Special rates are available for EPATH2017 attendees. Click here for more information and for booking your room.
For your information, the registration fee for EPATH2017 is:
- EPATH / WPATH Member*: €300
- NON-MEMBER of EPATH / WPATH: €500
- Student**/NGO: €150
- Additional “Surgical Program” (including live surgery): €200
Registration fees include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- In case of additional registration for the Surgical Program, admission to the live surgery & “surgeons only” session on April, 7th
- Admission to the Opening Reception on April, 6th, and Conference Walking Dinner and After Party on April, 7th
- Refreshment Breaks (including lunch on April, 7th)
- Conference package including programme book.
Registration fees do not include the attendance of a partner or additional companion at the scientific presentations or other social events within the conference (e.g. Conference Dinner). Add-on fees apply for the Conference Walking Dinner (100 euro).
*Professionals who wish to become member of EPATH are kindly requested to consider becoming a WPATH member to receive the benefits of WPATH membership and a reduced registration fee to this event. Please apply for WPATH membership here. Please note that WPATH has approved a tiered membership fee, effective for dues subscription fees for the 2017 calendar year. If you qualify for the tiered membership geographical discounted full membership dues, please email the WPATH executive director, Sue O’Sullivan at Sue@wpath.org, for assistance in adjusting your annual dues amount.
**WPATH student members are eligible to register as students. Non-WPATH students should provide documentation proving student status (e.g., a letter from a student supervisor written on the headed paper of the institution or a copy of their student card) to firstname.lastname@example.org.