Situated in Kerry in the Southwest of Ireland, Killarney Convention Centre is Ireland’s largest, most versatile and outstanding venue for international conferences and events. Facilities include 520 4-star guestrooms onsite, that are located in one of the following:
- The Gleneagle Hotel,
- Hotel67, and
- The Gleneagle Apartments.
Preferential rates are being offered to delegates attending the EPATH Conference 2023.
!! During the weekend of April 29-30, there will be another event organized in Killarney (car rally event). Due to this event, hotel rooms cannot be booked during the weekend after the conference !!
The Gleneagle Hotel
The Gleneagle offers 279 bright and traditionally furnished 4-star rooms. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer, along with tea and coffee facilities. Some rooms offer views of Killarney National Park.
Room rates per night:
- €135 for a single room (one bed)
- €151 for a double room (one bed)
- €151 for a twin room (two beds)
Book the Gleneagle Hotel now by clicking on the button below:
Hotel 67 (Sold out!)
Carved from within the original foundations of the iconic Gleneagle, Hotel67 offers space-savvy guestrooms that are full of quirky and clever design elements, original features and all the mod cons you could possibly need.
Room rates per night:
- €135 for a single room (select one/two persons)
Book Hotel 67 now by clicking on the button below:
Booking a room at the Gleneagle Hotel or Hotel 67 will include:
- Luxury accommodation with a full Irish Breakfast each morning (in the main Gleneagle Hotel).
- Complimentary car park spaces for venue hotel residents.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to/from venue hotels to/from Killarney train station.
- Complimentary use of the Aquila Club Leisure Centre with an indoor heated 25-metre swimming pool.
- Choice of restaurants for dining onsite.
- Free Wifi.
- Stress-free, sleep in.
The Gleneagle Apartments
The 55 apartments at The Gleneagle are located 300m from the hotel overlooking our pitch and putt course and also the Flesk river. Each apartment includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and living area and can sleep up to five people comfortably.
Apartment rates per night:
- €222 Apartment for 2 people sharing
- €247.5 Apartment for 3 people sharing
- €276 Apartment for 4 people sharing
- 2 bathrooms, kitchen and family living area
- A full Irish Breakfast each morning (in the main Gleneagle Hotel)
- We also provide a welcome pack for you on arrival which includes: Tea & Coffee Sachets / Sugar / Salt & Pepper along with Cereal Variety Pack, Muffins, Milk, Jam & Butter
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Aquila Club leisure facilities
- 25m Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steamroom & Gym
- Multi-channel TV
- Iron, ironing board, washer and dryer
- All apartments are non-smoking.
Book now by clicking on the button below:
Please not all the rates mentioned above are indications of the real prices, since prices can vary from day to day due to the currency rate.
EPATH does not take care of hotel room bookings but advises you to reserve your room at one of the venues mentioned above.