The 4th EPATH Conference is approaching, and before you might go on holiday, here is a quick reminder of what you need to know or need to do:
Have you registered yet?
- Yes? Great! When you have registered for an online ticket, it is still possible to upgrade it to an on-site ticket. (Vice versa is not possible.) Read here how to change your registration.
- No? Now it’s the time to do this! There are still onsite tickets left until August 1st. Online tickets will be available until the conference starts. Register through our platform Ex Ordo. Need more info on how to create an account? Read these guidelines when it’s your first time using Ex Ordo.
Are you presenting?
- We hope you registered? If not, please do so asap, since non-registered presenters will be removed from the program after July 15th. If you experience any problems with registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here all summer to help you!
- Read our guidelines for presenters. Don’t forget the deadline for uploading your oral presentation or poster presentation: July 30th.
- No? Nice to have you with us – we hope you enjoy the program.
Booked your room when planning to come to Gothenburg? Find all information here and book you room in Gothia Towers.
Any questions left?
Need more info? Don’t hesitate to contact us!