This quick overview of our conference program gives you an overview on how the division between live streamed plenary sessions and prerecorded sessions will look like. At this moment we’re building the program and are happy to announce we have over 200 presentations at EPATH2021! Stay tuned for more information.
11:00-14:00 Registration desk opens
14:00-14:05: Welcome address (President EPATH: Guy T’Sjoen)
14:05-14:10: Welcome address by the Conference hosts Attila Fazekas
14:10-14:15: Welcome address by city of Gothenburg and Region Västra Göteland
14:15-16:00 Plenary Opening Session: live keynote lectures in auditorium – live streamed through digital platform. Confirmed speakers are:
- Martin den Heijer: Data-driven transgender healthcare: reconnecting personalized care and clinical research
- Timo Nieder & Andreas Koehler: How the COVID-19 pandemic affects transgender health care in Europe – Results of the TransCareCovid19 survey
- Jorge María Londoño (TGEU) & Jêran Rostam (RFSL): How do we survive and thrive during the backlash?
Read more about the Plenary Opening Session here.
16:00-16:45 Coffee break
16:45-18:45 Parallel stream sessions I: prerecorded sessions through digital platform
20:00-22:00 Welcome Reception offered by the city of Gothenburg and Region Västra Göteland
09:00-11:00 Plenary Session “The year in review”: This recurrent session offers a synoptic review of notable new literature in various sub-specialties of transgender care. The plenary session will consist of live presentations on site which will be recorded and live streamed through the digital platform (ExOrdo). Confirmed speakers are:
- Mental health (adults): Prof. dr. Christina Richards
- Mental health (children and adolescents): Dr. Riittakerttu Kaltiala
- Endocrinology: Dr. Justine Defreyne
- Social and political sciences: Dr. Zowie Davy
- Reproductive health: Dr. Norah van Mello
- Voice and communication: Prof. dr. Evelien D’haeseleer
- Surgery: Prof. dr. Susanne Krege
- Law, politics and ethics: Prof. dr. Simona Giordano
Read more about the Year in Review here.
11:00-11:45 Coffee Break
11:45-13:15 Parallell stream sessions II: prerecorded sessions through digital platform (ExOrdo)
13.15-14.15 Lunch break
14.15-15.45 Round tables: live sessions through digital platform (ExOrdo)
15.45-16.30 Coffee break
16:30-18:00 Round tables II: live sessions through digital platform (ExOrdo)
18:15-19:15 Assembly meeting: live meeting in auditorium – live streamed through digital platform (ExOrdo)
09:00-10:30 Plenary Session “Transgender Health Care in Europe”: live presentations of lectures in auditorium – live streamed through digital platform (ExOrdo)
- Sweden: Dr. Attila Fazekas
- Croatia: Prof. dr. Iva Zegura
- Denmark: Dr. Astrid Höjgaard
- Hungary: Dr. Noémi Bordás
Read more about Transgender Health Care in Europe here.
10:30-11:15 Coffee break
11:15-12:30 Parallel stream sessions III: prerecorded sessions through digital platform (ExOrdo)
12.45-13.45 Plenary Closing Ceremony: live in auditorium + live streamed through digital platform (ExOrdo)