Guidelines for attendees
How to attend the hybrid conference?
For attending our hybrid conference, all attendees have registered through our digital platform epath2021.exordo.com. Only when you have paid your dues, you are allowed to enter the virtual programme. (Forgot your password? Click here for guidelines on resetting your password).
- Please log in using your email and password with which you have registered & paid your attendance.
- You can watch prerecorded presentations on demand, they are all released on Wednesday August 11th at 10 AM CEST. You can already post a question to the authors underneath each abstract. We encourage you to interact with your colleagues!
- You can take part in the live Q&A sessions, round tables or follow the live streamed plenary sessions by going to the Live event space during the time slot that they are planned. (more info here on how to attend a Q&A or roundtable)
- Those attending the conference in Gothenburg are invited in the room F4-F5 for all plenary sessions. Please note that the stream sessions, round tables, mini-symposia and Q&A sessions are happening online only. Therefor please bring you laptop/tablet and headphone to the conference! You can attend these sessions from your hotel room or sit in the large Foyer in Gothia Towers.
Using the event space
- When you click on ‘At a Glance‘ you will get a calendar overview of all scheduled sessions and presentations. On this page you can explore the Conference day by day and by session by session. Find more information about how to use ‘at a glance’.
- When you click on ‘On demand‘ you will see all the bundled oral and poster presentations, as well as the State-of-the-Art Symposia. All pre-recorded presentations (i.e. oral and poster presentations and State-of-the-Art Symposia) will be released at the beginning of the conference: Wednesday 11th August from 10:00 CEST. Click here for more information about accessing on demand content bundles.
- When you click on ‘Live‘ you will see all the live sessions that are going on live via the Ex Ordo digital platform (this button is useful during the online live Q&A sessions and the round tables). Click here if you need more information about how to join a live session.
- Don’t forget you have 60 days free access to access this event space and to watch all the recordings at your own time & pace. Those who bought a 12 month access ticket have of course 12 months free access.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the EPATH Staff with all your questions about the EPATH Conference and digital event space. We will be delighted to help!