The registration for the EPATH2021 conference is now open!
For your information, the registration fees for EPATH2021 are divided into on-site and online tickets. An on-site ticket is €100 more expensive than an online ticket. There are 4 types of registration categories to choose from:
- WPATH/EPATH Members: Gothenburg €350 – online €250
- Non-members: Gothenburg €550 – online €450
- Students*: Gothenburg €250 – online €200
- NGO’s: Gothenburg €250 – online €200
- 12-month extended access to all recorded sessions: additional €100
*WPATH student members are eligible to register as students. Non-WPATH students should provide documentation proving student status (e.g., a letter from a student supervisor written on the headed paper of their institution or a copy of their student card) to email@example.com.
Good to know:
- All sessions will be recorded or are prerecorded. With your ExOrdo account, you will have 60 days access to all recorded presentations.
- Registration fees for non-members are more expensive than for members so we encourage you to become a WPATH member.
- On site registrations are limited – due to the current COVID-19 regulations we have room for about 260 people on site. So if you want to attend the conference on site, do subscribe as quickly as possible.
- If you are not sure you will be able to travel and registration on site has not reached its maximum, you can always upgrade your online registration later to a registration on site.
Registration fees include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions which will be prerecorded or live streamed, accessible for 60 days
- For on site registrations:
- Refreshment Breaks (including lunch on August, 12th)
- Registration fees do not include the attendance of a partner or additional companion at the scientific presentations or other social events at the conference. Exceptions are made for those needing assistance due to a medical condition. Please get in touch if you need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 regulations, we will not be able to host our legendary party. However, we’re looking into alternative social events and will keep you updated.
Become a member!
Professionals who wish to become member of EPATH are kindly requested to consider becoming a WPATH member to receive the benefits of WPATH membership and a reduced registration fee to this event. Please apply for WPATH membership here. Please note that WPATH has approved a tiered membership fee, effective for dues subscription fees for the 2021 calendar year. If you qualify for the tiered membership geographical discounted full membership dues, please email Nikki Mackall at email@example.com.
Cancellations & refunds
Cancellation and refunds
The Organising Committee must be notified in writing of any registration cancellation by fax or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Telephone amendments will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made. The following cancellation conditions apply, and are subject to change without notice:
REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED AS FOLLOWS:
100% refund granted from April 1 – April 30
75% refund granted from May 1 – May 31
50% refund granted from June 1 – June 30
0% refund granted from July 1st and beyond
Regardless of the above criteria, we will honor all refunds if we are notified of cancellations within 72 hours of purchase. Fees due to costs related when using the online payment software Stripe & ExOrdo platform will not be refunded. Please be aware that payment by credit card (particularly when using different currencies) may incur a fee from the credit card provider. Hence, this fee will be subtracted from your refund.
To obtain a refund, please email us at email@example.com, and we will provide a refund within a couple of days. Please note it can take up to a week for a refund credit to appear on your credit card.
If after registering, you are unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Any name change should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We all are aware of the virus outbreak of COVID-19 and its possible impact on the conference. EPATH therefore reserves the right not to fulfill certain obligations, in whole or in part, and without incurring liability, if the omission is based on reasons related to the virus outbreak of COVID-19. Upon written notice by the EPATH board, EPATH is entitled to terminate the on-site conference. In this case we will re-register onsite participants to online participants, and refund the difference in costs, minus costs in connection with our payment processing software (Stripe).
We are also aware that your current official national guidelines for travelling abroad might change in the upcoming months. Therefor, we offer the possibility for anyone who registered for the online conference, to upgrade to an on-site conference ticket as long as on site places are available. Anyone registred can upgrade their registration through the ExOrdo platform.
EPATH follows the COVID-19 regulations in Sweden. Depending on future changes, we can increase the number of on-site participants up to 350 (no distance rules, no maximum amount of people in one room).