During the first EPATH conference in 2015, the interim board of directors was presented. This board had the task to set up EPATH as an organisation and to prepare the bylaws. In 2018 the official bylaws as an international non-profit organisation were signed and will be published in the Belgian Official State Gazette. The members of the official EPATH board are:
- Guy T’Sjoen: President & Director of the Scientific Division
- Walter Pierre Bouman: Director of Communication
- Annelou De Vries: Director of the Interest of Children and Adolescents
- Joz Motmans: Secretary – Treasurer & Director of the Policy Division
- Timo Nieder: Director of Education and Clinical Training
- Griet De Cuypere: WPATH Liaison Member
Two additional board members will be installed at the next EPATH conference in Rome 2019. The election process will be organised and announced in the upcoming months.
EPATH has a close working relationship with both the World Professional Organisations of Transgender Health (WPATH), theEuropean Association For Gender Surgeons (the EAFGS) and with Transgender Europe (TGEU).