On Thursday April 6th 2017, the 2nd EPATH conference will host a public plenary session entitled: Contemporary Trans Health in Europe: Focus on Challenges and Improvements. Keynote speakers will present actual challenges in the academic, clinical and policy domains of transgender health care.
This session – open to the public free of charge – specifically invites NGO’s, public authorities and the general public interested in the topic of transgender health care. For catering purposes please register here.
- EPATH – Welcome address : Guy T’Sjoen (Interim-president EPATH) & Miroslav Djordjevic (Vice Chair of the Local Organising Committee)
- Welcome address – Zlatibor Loncar (Minister of Health Republic of Serbia)
- Belgrade Gender Dysphoria Team – Our first 30 years – Svetlana Vujovic (Belgrade Gender Team, Serbia)
- Pathologised, underserved: a human rights assessment of trans people’s access to health care in Europe – Richard Köhler (Senior Policy Officer Transgender Europe)
- Penile transplantations: lessons for surgeons in trans care – André van der Merwe (Stellenbosch University, South-Africa)
Followed by a reception.
This public session is part of EPATH’s 2nd European conference, hosted by the Belgrade Gender Team of the Belgrade School of Medicine.
Contact us for any inquiry: email@example.com.