- To promote mental, physical and social health of transgender people in Europe
- To increase the quality of life among transgender people in Europe
- To ensure transgender people’s rights for healthy development and well-being
- To foster the European knowledge and skills in transgender care
- To facilitate and extend the bonds between European countries in transgender care
- To spread the results of research and experiences by publishing reports and organising scientific conferences and meetings and to collaborate with international organisations with the same or related aims
EPATH wishes to achieve its goals through organising a three day bi-annual European conference.